Updates Regarding COVID-19
Dear Valued Clients,
With the steadily decreasing numbers of COVID-19 cases, the increasing numbers of community vaccinations, and most of our staff now being vaccinated, we have made the decision to begin the re-opening process. We will be taking it slow to ensure the safety of both our staff and you, our valued pet parents. Please review the following protocols that will be implemented effective, Monday, June 14, 2021.
- Masks/face coverings will be required for anyone entering the building. This includes individuals that are fully vaccinated.
- Our lobby will continue to be CLOSED.
- If you are coming for a patient visit, please continue to CALL the front desk upon your arrival in our parking lot & WAIT IN YOUR CAR until you are asked to come into the building. Once available, you will be escorted directly to your assigned exam room for your appointment.
- Due to the small size of our exam rooms, we ask that the number of people accompanying pets be limited to no more than two persons.
- If you wish to continue to remain in your car for your appointment, you are welcome to do so.
- If you are coming to pick up medications or food, we will continue to be strictly curbside for these services. Please CALL the front desk upon your arrival in our parking lot & WAIT IN YOUR CAR. We will take payment over the phone & bring the medication/food to you.
Thank you for your continued dedication and patronage.
The Doctors and Staff of Cedar Bluff Animal Clinic